Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello

In hopes that I would have as interesting things to say as Sapphirefly and Algelic, and have just as much fun talking about random thoughts in life as about Escaflowne, I opened this new blog "Jomiel Says:".

Well, I suppose nothing's more appropriate for a first blog post than the subject of me, me, me. But instead of one of those lists that's supposed to tell all about myself but really tell nothing at all, I thought I'd mix things up a little:

Favorite food: sushi. hot pot. ice cream. cheap tasty authentic Mexican tacos with a squeeze of lime. chocolate fondue. chocolate. medium rare New York strip au jus. fresh ramen with seven spice pepper. (I'd better stop now...)
Food I'd only eat on a desert island: salad.
Most read books: Pride and Prejudice. The Lord of the Rings. Harry Potter.
The real bosses of the house: 4 cats and 1 dog.
Things I wouldn't even step on because they are so gross: slugs, etc.
Hours per day I'd spend in front of the computer if no one cared: 20.
Weird medical condition: sun allergy.
Number of shoes in my closet: never enough.

The image is from visiting dollmaker webpage a while ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww thanks! But I rarely have anything interesting to say... I lead a very boring life! LOL

I loved the introduction. ^^
Chocolate fondue... mexican tacos... *_* yumiiiiiii!

I hope you post often here! :)

Sincerity said...

Nice! Another blog! I like ice-cream too, especially Bryers chocolate.
Sushi is good too but I don't get to eat it often.

Cute pic.