Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little bit longer

A bit more progress, but needs to be a bit longer. Probably do the toe part when I completely cover my toes.



The problem is, I somehow found 15 stitches on one needles instead of 16. Where did it go? I tried to undo different columns of stitches and can't find it... I'll need to stop being lazy and just rip it back a bit.

Other things in the picture: cat bookend, pencil pouch, chapstick, leftover ball of Dream in Color that my mom wants me to make a lace-edged hat to go with her socks for Little Aunt (the yarn is soooo smooshy and the colors are so nice), Ricola wrapper, and a brochure from the friendly US Department of State added with my new passport.

Oh yeah: I'm going to Paris & Egypt 3/6-3/20, whooooo~!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They are looking lovely! I can only knit things that are flat, so you've got a few up on me for sure!